For First Time Volunteers/New Hires
In order to complete the initial training, you must:
- Log onto CMGConnect to create an online account.
- Complete the online Initial Live Safe Environment Training & Background Check Form.
- Attend an Initial Training Class (Pre-Registration is MANDATORY for attendance.)
ALL OF THE ABOVE BEGIN WITH CLICKING THE GREEN BUTTON BELOW.
If you have any trouble setting up your account, please contact the Office for the Protection of Minors and Adults at 251-434-1559.
For Returning Volunteers/Employees
Since you have previously trained, an account has already been set up for you.
- If you have visited the CMGConnect site before, use your existing user name and password.
- If this is your first time accessing your CMGConnect account, you can access it by entering the following information:
- Your Username is FirstName.LastName.AOM
- Your password is 1234
*If it has been more than two years since your last training/retraining, you must create a new account and attend an initial training class.
If you have any trouble logging into your account, please contact the Office for the Protection of Minors and Adults at 251-434-1559.